Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Gift Exchange




I participated in the Valentine’s Gift Exchange with Casey, Nicole, Lauren, Alycia, and Ashlee
Everyone who participated was paired up with someone else. 
I was paired up with Caitlin from Think Happy Thoughts
Each of us then had to buy a little something for each other for Valentine's Day.

I couldn't have asked for a better gift! 
My package included a necklace, giant Kit-Kat (my favorite!), nail polish, lip balm,
chocolate covered cookie pop, heart plate, and some Dark Raspberry Ghirardelli Chocolate.

  
Don't get me wrong...it's always nice to receive a giftbut the 
best part about this Valentine's gift exchange was the "giving" part. 
Being able to get something for someone 
else to make them happy and bring a smile to their face.

This is what makes me happy and brings a smile to my face.






Come follow me.....

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cool idea!

 
At February 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Fun gifts! It is always nice give, but you have to admit it IS fun to get a little something. :)

 
At February 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

President's Day Blog Party!!! Bahahaha

 
At February 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buena idea!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home