Monday, November 12, 2012

I Am a Mormon Monday



Hello! My name is Abbey. I blog over at Along Abbey Road, where I share all the things I love in life. I also like clothes, so you can see my personal style and how I dress modestly as a Mormon style blogger!

What is hope and what do you hope for?
I believe we all possess the intrinsic feeling of something greater than ourselves. Hope is believing in that higher power and knowing that everything does and will turn out for the best. I hope for happiness to be a part of my life and to bring it to all those with whom I cross paths. I hope to make a difference in this vastly depressing world and bring joy and truth to those seeking it.


How I live my faith:
Love is the greatest gift we can give. Above everything else, I try to love and see the innate good in others. Through doing so, I hope the light of the gospel can make itself known through that love and the spirit it brings.


Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!!


Interested in being featured?

Email me @
bostonksox {at} gmail {dot} com

I would L♥VE to hear from you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Joy Shana said...

Inspiring post, cute scarf
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

 
At November 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Blogger A Life Un-Styled said...

I agree, love is a beautiful way to live any faith xoxox

 
At November 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Bravoe Runway said...

What a great look, I love that cozy sweater! Thanks for visiting my blog and I just followed you back.

 
At November 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

What a beautiful feature! Love this post :)
xo TJ

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home