Friday, July 6, 2012

30 Things to Ask Your Spouse


 One of my co-workers/friend from work was telling me about this "list" of 30 things to ask your spouse. She found the list on Pinterest (go figure...)

I thought to myself "I know my husband pretty well" 

After scrolling through the list at some of the things/questions I was shocked to say that there are a lot of ones on there that I don't know answers to! 

Some of these on the list will be great convo pieces to ask my husband on our date nights!


How much do you know about your husband/boyfriend???




 
THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

28. What is your love language?

29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?

30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Moods and Swings said...

I know my fiance pretty well, could be better though, after reading this list... let's save it for 10 years later :P

Have a nice weekend!

 
At July 7, 2012 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Whitney said...

Great list! Going to have to do this with my husband, thanks!

michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

 
At July 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Sara SHOEmaker said...

This is such a fantastic idea. It's good to often have those deep talks with your sig. other! Just to learn about each other :) thanks for the list!


The House of Shoes

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home