Sunday, May 20, 2012

Citrus & Turquoise

 





Top: ELLE-Kohls  / Necklace: Thrifted / Bracelet: Thrifted / Jean Shorts:Vigoss-TJ Maxx  / 
Sandals: Target (last weekend)



This weekend was pretty crazy! One of those weekends when you feel like you need to come up for air and take a deep breath. 

Back to my full time job tomorrow! 
Hey..I can't complain...I am workin' it with a big smile on my face! 

 The proof is below....






Working Photo Booth

with my friend Jessica 


How was your weekend??

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! I am following you back!

 
At May 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your necklace and sandals!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 
At May 22, 2012 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Giovanna! More outfit posts to come soon!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home