Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites


When this trend emerged , I was initially skeptical. Then it started to catch on and has stuck around for a few seasons.

I have several now myself and I must say, they are so comfortable and easy to wear!

Anyway, I couldn't resist rounding up some of my favorites for you. Coral and cobalt blue seem to be favorite colors for designers and retailers, bright solids, and of course color-blocking maxis.

There are also some gorgeous patterns out there that make my heart pitter patter. 

 *Above is a splurge Yigal Azrouël Pleated Silk Crepe Skirt in an emerald green*
 ZARA / Tibi / ZARA
 
 












 
If you could only pick just one, which would it be?


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Laura said...

The first Leoni blue one is my fav!!! So adorbs!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Lilly Style said...

I love the Tibi one, pretty pattern.

 
At May 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just happened across your blog, count me as your newest follower!

Cheers, Elizabeth

 
At May 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! I am now following you too!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous Rachel said...

I think one of the cobalt blue ones would be fun for summer!
I bought my first maxi dress a few months ago and I'm loving it! :)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

okay, now i'm "max" happy! ha, get it ;)
lame joke, i know! but seriously, all of these are too perfect!!!!
xo TJ

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home