Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Become As A Little Child



My thoughts for today.......

Take chances, make mistakes.
 That's how you grow.
Dream what you want to dream.
Go where you want to go.
Become who you want to be.

Looking back at these pictures of when I was just a child, I have come SO far and grown SO much in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

 I am happy with the person that I have become thus far...

But I want to be better...

Every day I am learning, growing and continuing to do everything I can to become more and more like Jesus Christ.

He is the one perfect Son—submissive, meek, humble, patient, and so full of love. May each of us have a heart to follow His example, to become as a little child, and thereby return to our heavenly home.

I love this scripture fromthe Book of Mormon:

"For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father"

-Mosiah 3:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home