Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW: Going Green

Jewelry: F21
Dress & White Top: Ross
Headband: Handmade by me
Purse (Christian Audigier): TJ Maxx
Sunglasses (Kenneth Cole): Marshalls




Thoughts for today....


 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
—Isaiah 26:9

Nothing can satisfy your longing for God except communion and fellowship with Him.

The apostle John wrote, “And the world passes away and disappears, and with it the forbidden cravings (the passionate desires, the lust) of it; but he who does the will of God and carries out His purposes in his life abides (remains) forever” (1 John 2:17).

The world makes it easy for you to fill your ears with all kinds of things that drown out the voice of God and push Him far into the background of your life.

However...the day comes for every person when only God will remain. 

Everything else in this life will eventually pass away; when it does, God will still be there.

Seek God earnestly and He will abide in you.

4 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your outfit. I also love this post! Thank you for sharing!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Love the color! So vibrant!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Amber!
How have you been? Email me!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Sierra! Good I am so glad that was what you need to hear. Makes me happy. Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home