Friday, March 2, 2012

On My Way To Work.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!



 I love music!!

Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand.

Music speaks what sometimes cannot be expressed.

Music is a prayer the heart sings.

Music brings joy to the heart and peace to the soul.

Do you know a song...or a couple....

When it comes on the radio or you are listening to it, God's love just overwhelms your soul?

 You try to hold back the tears and you feel this feeling of pure happiness and joy?

I have experienced this a few times and the feeling is wonderful!!

It happened once again on my way to work..
I had to hold my tears back because I didn't want to show up to work with mascara running down my face!!
This is the song that came on the radio....


Some of you might know this song, but for those who don't....take a listen and see how it makes you feel. I guarantee that you will feel God's love for you and your heart will smile :)

One of my favorite quotes by President Uchtdorf...

"Think of the purest, most all-consuming love you can imagine. Now multiply that love by an infinite amount—that is the measure of God’s love for you. God does not look on the outward appearance. I believe that He doesn’t care one bit if we live in a castle or a cottage, if we are handsome or homely, if we are famous or forgotten. Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God love encompasses us completely. He loves us because He is filled with an infinite measure of holy, pure, and indescribable love. We are important to God not because of our résumé but because we are His children. He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken. God’s love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked. What this means is that, regardless of our current state, there is hope for us. No matter our distress, no matter our sorrow, no matter our mistakes, our infinitely compassionate Heavenly Father desires that we draw near to Him so that He can draw near to us."

— Dieter F. Uchtdorf



P.S. I am now an author for Embrace Your Life Blog...
Come follow!!!!
Check me out over HERE 

"We believe in Embracing the life we were given.
We find beauty and passion in every part of our lives"

4 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining my linky party!!!

Oh, you still have my valentines day button up! lol! You so don't have to keep it there.

Have a great weekend!

 
At March 3, 2012 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!
Enjoy the music and "just dance." :)

 
At March 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

YES music is the universal language, it's AMAZING what it does for the soul, especially worship music! And I love that song by Brandon......
I have this experience in the car constantly and at home with my Pandora! XO

 
At March 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Brittany T. said...

I really like that song! thank you for posting that. I so know what you mean, I had a moment like that last week re-listening to "take heart" and hosanna by hillsong united. I was like OK i have to download these! lol. God's love is so powerful and amazing, i cannot fathom it all. We are so blessed!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home