Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Breakfast Saturday morning-oatmeal w/ fresh bluberries. MMMMMM!!



My New Read-AWESOME book!!


Heaband order...getting ready to ship them out


Working for the Thunderbirds and Diamondbacks at the PHX Open


Neat light fixture in the Thunderbirds Pavilion



My weekend job



     Like Mother Like Daughter




Yup...this about sums my personality up!



Took a ton of photos! This is just one wall!




New shoes from DSW



Autographed hat-Matt Williams from the Diamondbacks






All the ladies got a FREE gift set from Sephora! Smells so yummy!





I HAD to buy some!! 



Sunday dinner: Lemon-Pepper Salmon stuffed with Crab






Sunday dinner: Tomato Bisque Soup

How was your weekend??


















10 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh MY goodness... I LOVE philosophy's amazing grace. Love. Those shoes are cute too... DSW is a dangerous place for me. And I love new reads that are a blessing. I blogged about a few in my post today as well. :)

 
At February 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT THE.... You already bought your cookies or you ordered them? I have to wait until March.

Now I'm so upset:)

I'm jealous of your weekend!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Call it Adventure said...

Dang girl, looks like a good weekend! Ughh, baseball and philosophy. Two of the best things on earth. Oh, add in Thin Mints and I am DONE girl. DONE. Hope your Monday is fantastic! :)

 
At February 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Weekend, what weekend?! Ha ha, it went by so fast!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM , Blogger RadiantKristen said...

That looks like an amazing weekend! Love the headbands!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! Hope you had a great weekend also!

You can check out all my headbands/crafts here:
http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I had never tried it before until I got the gift! I love it!!
DSW is pretty dangerous especially when they have a sale :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

What?!? One of my co-worker, her niece was selling them. I just ordered them last week and got them.

Hope you had a good weekend :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes it really was a great weekend. Love baseball....AND Thin Mints!!

Hope your weeeknd was great too!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know! Every weekend flys by so fast!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home