Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gift Giving

I got the opportunity to participate in a New Year's blogging party this year. This little party was organized by


These 3 ladies are amazing!
If you haven't checked out and followed their blogs, you're missing out!!



 
 A bunch of us bloggers were paired up with someone else. We had to get to know a little about them and had to send them a sweet little care package in the mail. 


I was paired up with the wonderful Jennifer over at http://www.kenjiandjen.blogspot.com

Stop by and check out her blog....I promise that you won't be disappointed!!

null




Jennifer sent me all these little goodies. The bath wash smells amazing!


I can't believe I have only been blogging for a little over a month now. I've met so many amanzing women through the blogging world. I never even imagined that it would be this fun and I would be able to share my thoughts, inspirations and touch other peoples lives. It makes my heart smile :)


Side Note Update: Today I am going to see Doctor #5. Please say a prayer that I will be able to find out some answers to my stomach problem that has been going on for the past year.
***Trusting God***

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying your doctors appointment goes well!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Randi said...

those look really cool!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope and pray your doctor's appointment goes well. I dealt with health problems for three years and had several surgeries, which was really hard to deal with, so I can definitely empathize. Stay strong!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home