Monday, January 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award





I was slightly shocked and deeply touched to find out that Carlie over at The Duplechin Daily
 took the time to nominate me for this award:



This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers that you think deserve a little bit more recognition.
This is my first nomnation and award related to my blog and it really made my day! 

 I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Carlie! I look forward to getting to know you Carlie and reading your wonderful blog!


The Rules:
1. Show your thanks by linking the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know!
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love!


Now I just need to choose 5 blogs that I love and think deserves a bit more attention and definitely a visit. The hardest part is to only choose 5! 

Here are the blogs that I would like to give the Liebster award to:

Erynn from Little Blue Eyes
Erin from Sweetness Itself
Heather from Perpetuity Style
Carlie from Duplechin Daily
Aimee from Dreams Into Plans


I have really enjoyed reading these ladies blogs. So what are you waiting for?
 Go check 'em out and show them some love!

BTW.....  The word Liebster is German meaning "favorite" or "dearest"

11 Comments:

At January 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I love finding new blogs..

Let the stalking begin.

 
At January 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Kimberly! I've loved reading your blog and hope we can get to know each other better :) Hope you have a great day!

P.S. LOVED your outfit yesterday.

 
At January 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Mrs. Darcy said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much!

I actually never knew what Liebster meant, lol!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Faith said...

congrats! well deserved! :)

 
At January 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

That is so great! I was awarded this too, and was so so humbled and honored, isn't it sweet!? Congrats! xo

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Hahaha! You can stalk my blog all you want!

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You are so very welcome!
I love reading your blog as well and I'm excited to become blogging friends!

Hope your day is fabulous!

Thank you!

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you!
Interesting huh?!?

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I can see why you got the award once before. Your blog is awesome!

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Faith!
Hope your having a great day!

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

It doesn't surprise me that you got this award too :)
It is very sweet and I was really shocked when I got it.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home