Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've Learned.

Happy Sunday my fellow blogging friends! Hope you having a wonderful relaxing Sunday!



I’ve Learned-
that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.


I’ve learned-
that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.


I’ve learned-
that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.


I’ve learned-
that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.


I’ve learned-
that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.


I’ve learned-
that you should never ruin an apology with an excuse.


I’ve learned-
that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.


I’ve learned-
that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others.


I’ve learned-
that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.


I’ve learned-
that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.


I’ve learned-
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.


I’ve learned-
that you can keep going long after you can’t.


I’ve learned-
that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.


I’ve learned-
that either you control your attitude or it controls you.


I’ve learned-
that you need to trust and believe in yourself.


I’ve learned-
that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.


I’ve learned-
that money doesn't buy happiness. True and everlasting happiness comes from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


I’ve learned-
that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.


I’ve learned-
that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.


I’ve learned-
that sometimes you just need to "go with the flow"


I’ve learned-
that people will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.


I’ve learned-
to lean on, depend on and trust in Jesus because He is the ONLY One that can save you and your identity should rest in & be driven only by Him.  In the end, nothing else will matter…

16 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Taesha Baldridge Cecil said...

What a great post. I needed to hear that(:

 
At January 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so wonderful! Not only this, but your entire blog! It is very moving to read, I am s u p e r excited to be your newest follower!
Biggest love,
Victoria from Unlock Your World
www.vi-key.blogspot.com

 
At January 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Victoria!
I just checked out your blog and it's pretty wonderful too!
I also grabbed one of your buttons and put them on my blog.
Excited to get to know you more!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you for stopping by Taesha!
I'm glad I posted it then :)
Have a great Sunday!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Lachele said...

don't you just love those days where the spirit teaches you so much. I had one of those days as well. xoxo

 
At January 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Blogger 21SaraLoves said...

So true, so true. And I like the picture! And sorry Victoria, but I am your newest follower now lol.

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

 
At January 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

hey kimberly!! could you email me?? {oldbluejeans98@gmail.com} you won our giveaway!! email me, asap.

 
At January 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Liesl said...

This is such a great post full of inspiration! I love being able to look back on things with an open heart and mind and see what you have learned, which usually makes you stronger, through life and all of it's ups and downs! Hope you have a lovely week ahead!

Liesl :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes! It's amazing. I love the way the spirit makes me feel :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you for commenting!
I got that picture taken by a wonderful photographer in Oregon when I lived there.

 
At January 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

YAY! My 1st time winning a giveaway! Thank you Elisha!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Liesl,
Thank you for your comment.
I know. All of these things that I have learned have def. made me a stronger person.

Thanks! You have a lovely week as well!!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

i simply adore this! all of these are things i am still learning!
xo TJ

 
At January 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible list. really made think about the things I've learnt.

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

 
At January 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

beautiful

 
At February 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I freakin LOVE this picture of you!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! So beautiful!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home