Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW Product!

I have a new product in my SHOP that I am so excited to share with you! 

Aren't they the cutest?!?

Your baby girl want's to be fashionable too!

This beautiful headband features one colored hand crafted felt flower on a stretchy crocheted baby headband. It also features a rhinestone center for a little extra "bling"

The crocheted headband is super stretchy and fits most newborn-children.

I also added felt backing for extra comfort.


Every product that is purchased, part of the proceeds will go to Make a Wish Foundation that gives hope, strength and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions.



Making all these headbands makes me want to have a baby girl so bad!










Sweet Flower Baby Headband





Questions or Comments?

Email me @
bostonksox {at} gmail {dot} com

I would L♥VE to hear from you!


3 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

These are so sweet! I love baby headbands!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

So adorable! I'm loving the yellow one, and the soft white crochet bands. One day I'll have a cute little girl to buy one for!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

nice work, they are super cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home