Sunday, January 29, 2012

Glamour on Wheels/Fun Girls Hairstyles

Do you sometimes feel  like you are like the energizer bunny? You keep going....and going....and going....
I would have to confess that I feel like that most of the time.
I am one busy woman!

What keeps me going and going and going:

-Work full time at a Law Firm in Scottsdale

-Work parties and events for Glamour on Wheels http://glamouronwheels.com/

-Work parties and events for Open Air Photo Booth http://openairphotobooth.com/


-Crafting My SHOP

I love my chaotic schedule. I am able to learn and experience a lot, meet new people and have fun!

Working Glamour on Wheels is a fun part time job and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work the parties and events.

Glamour on Wheels is a life-time experience for little girls. The birthday parties consist of dancing, singing, crafts, hair, makeup, glitter tattoos, crafts, and a fashion show.




I love kids and being around them. They make me laugh, smile and they are so funny!


When I got hired to manage the parties and style hair, I was really excited. I found this website with these great girls hairstyles and taught myself how to do them.

She is so creative and comes up with these girls hairstyles that are so unique, fun and different.

Double Twist Hearts





Spiral Curls/Waterfall Braid




Egg Tails
**This is a fun hairstyle to do around Easter time**




Triple-Flipped Ponytail




Side Pony Tail Combo




Crimped Strands/Water Fall Braid



Knotted Braid Updo


One thing is for sure. If I have a baby girl, I will definitely know how to style their hair!!


What keeps you going and going and going?

13 Comments:

At January 30, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such cute hairstyles! I'm so glad you found my blog, and I consequently found yours! :) It looks like we have a bunch of things in common, and your blog is beautiful. I look forward to reading more! Happy Monday!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hairdos! My daughter is always asking me why I don't know how to do hair :(...The one with the hearts would be perfect to learn. Too bad you are in AZ..or guess where I would be visiting often? So glad you stopped by and said Hello! So following you!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thx Vivian! Aren't they the cutest! When you watch her videos they are pretty easy hairstyles to learn. You can do it!!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Me too! That is the first thing that came to mind when I was viewing your blog...we do have a lot in common :)

 
At January 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM , Blogger ... said...

This post is so fun! How sweet are those hearts in her hair!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 1:53 AM , Blogger Kultur und Stil said...

first of all, thanks so much for following me via gfc! that made my day, I'm so happy about every new follower (especially followers that don't write posts like: follow me and I follow you back).
then i wanted to say: the hairdos are wonderful, i especially like the hearts!
and then in response to your question: there are two things that keep me going: the person I love who helps me to keep going with my phdthesis and with everything in my life, and to work for something I love, for music!
xxx Anita

 
At January 31, 2012 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Kultur und Stil said...

oh and i wanted to add: the photo you have on your bloggers profile is so beautiful - how did you do it?
xxx Anita

 
At January 31, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger The Olive Tree Blog said...

we just took out daughter to have her hair done on her birthday...she LOVED it!! I adore the heart ponytail and I am soooooo going to have to try this for valentines day!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aren't they cute!! That hairstyle is so easy and fun to do!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You are welcome!
Aren't the hearts too cute?!?! So easy and fun, especially for Valentines Day right around the corner!
Great answer! Thanks for dropping by to comment :)

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! That photo was taken by a professional photographer in Oregon.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

How fun!
Isn't it too cute?!?
It's def. perfect for Valentines Day!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM , Blogger jessica said...

All of these styles are so fun! especially those cute hearts!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home