Friday, February 3, 2012

BIG Thank you!



I just wanted to dedicate this post to all of my followers. I couldn't have reached the 100 mark without YOU!!

I have finally reached 100 followers! Well...106 to be exact as of right now!
I started blogging a little over a month ago and never thought it would grow this fast and I would have so much fun with it! 

 A little over a month ago, I was praying for ways for God to use me to help others.

Blogging was my answer and it was so clear in my mind and in my heart. I knew that this would be a perfect way to express my beliefs, interests, and my desire to help lift others.

 I also was looking for a way to sell my crafts and donate a portion to a good cause. 

Each product that is purchased from my SHOP part of the proceeds are donated to Make a Wish Foundation to help children with life-threatening illnesses.


I have met so many wonderful people since I have entered in the "blogging world"

I would have to say that one of the things that has impressed me the most is the numerous blogs I have come across that talk about their faith and their love for God. There are a ton of them out there..and it's so wonderful!

 It's takes a lot of guts to step out and stand up for what you believe and what you have a passion and desire for. Especially when the world thinks that religion or the belief in God is weird or silly. So I would love to give those bloggers out there a BIG high five for being open, true and honest. YOU ROCK!

7 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

Glad to have you in the blogging world!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Cait Emma said...

how fantastic! congrats! i'm so glad i found your blog today xo

C

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Blogger DaisyJo said...

Yay! So exciting to gain more followers! :)

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Cait! I am glad you did too!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Glad to know you Gina!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

You're an amazing blogger. Keep it up!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 12:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

Mandy
http://bunnygirlblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home