Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Heat Curls with a Stretchy Headband

This is a must watch video!
I am so excited to share this with you guys! I came across this video through Pinterest and just HAD to try it out! A while back I tried the "sock bun" method for no heat curls, it did not work well for me. It did curl, but the curls were not smooth and the ends were kinked... possibly my technique could use some work.... but this method worked the FIRST time! 
I have already started doing this on a regular basis and my hair has never looked so good!

 


6 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Letters to Lily said...

omg. i *love* this trick. i do it all the time and my fine, hold-no-curl hair has also never looked so good!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Isn't it awesome! It's amazing that you can get curls like that from a headband! Loving your blog btw.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM , Blogger DEMI said...

i like your blog girl!!! very nice

xoxo

 
At January 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Liesl said...

Such a great idea! I just love pinterest and the ideas and inspiration you can discover through it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Loving yours!

Liesl :)

 
At January 6, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Demi and Liesl for your comments and following my blog! Pinterest is wonderful but can be so addicting :)

 
At January 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Life's Little Moments said...

Great video! I loved it!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home