Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest Idea-Wall Collage

So we just moved into our new place a little over a week ago. We just love it, especially the fireplace for making s'mores! Mmmmmm!!


Anyways...knowing me and my OCD-ness I have our entire place in order and decorated!
One of my obsessions right now besides blogging is Pinterest. You have to be careful though because you can really get sucked in and then 2 hours later....still pinning!!

 I have been seeing a lot of pins for wall collages. I just love the way they look with pictures, letters, scroll artwork, etc. When you look at the wall collage, your not just looking at one picture that is hung. Your eye is drawn to so much more! So...I decided to create my own wall art collage over our couch (see below)

First...here are some of my faves:





Can we get a drum roll.........

Here is mine:




What do you think? Yay or Nay?

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger simi said...

I LOVE the idea of a wall gallery, and these images are so inspiring!
xoxo
simi
p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to join! (ends tomorrow.)

 
At December 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's really cool! Love it. I'll have to do that one day when I have a house of my own :)

 
At December 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Daysha said...

Wow, so cool! I've been wanting to get on pinterest for awhile, but I keep putting it off! Thanks for following!
xo
-Daysha

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home