Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Link Up

I love fashion...plain and simple.
Shoes, clothes, jewelry, handbags, belts, scarves, and hair accessories. You name it!

I believe that the way you dress is a reflection of what you are on the inside. Your dress and grooming send messages about you to others and influences the way you and others act. That is why I choose to dress modestly and wear outfits that are not revealing or inappropriate. Some may think that dressing modestly means that you have to be covered up from head to toe and that you cannot be fashionable and look great at the same time.

So...I was thinking I would share with you how I dress and where I go shopping! I love finding deals. I cannot remember the last time I paid full price for anything. I shop sales, clearance racks, and thrift shops. I love the fact of walking into a store with $100 and walking out with a bag full of clothes instead of just a few items for the price.



Your turn.......

Link up below to share your outfit and fashion style!

I will be choosing my top three favorites and will feature them next week!



*Candies Collared Shirt: Kohls- (Clearance rack: $8.00)
*Merona Green Cardigan: Target- (Clearance rack: $4.50)
*Navy Blue Belt: Forever 21 ($7.50)
*Bandolino Heels: Macys (Clearance rack $19.99)
*Baby Blue Flower Skirt: Nordstroms Rack (This was a dress but I had my mother-in-law make it into a skirt) (Clearance rack $12.00)



*Dress-Ross (clearane rack $7.99)
*Top-Ross $5.99
*Necklace-Forever 21 $5.90
*Bracelet-Forever 21 $3.90
*Earrings-Forever 21 $5.90
*Purse-Christian Audigier-TJ Maxx $99.00 (splurge)
*Headband-Created by ME :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home