Saturday, January 28, 2012

Living Life


Living Life

Life is not a race-but indeed a journey.
Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy.
Say "thank you", "I love you" and "great job"
to someone each day.
Go to church, take time for prayer.
The Lord giveth and the the Lord taketh.
Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper.
Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental.
Search for your purpose and do it as best you can.
Dreaming does matter.
It allows you to become that which you aspire to be.
Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them.
Some of the best things in life are free.
Do not worry, everything always works out.
Forgive, it frees the soul.
Take time for yourself and God-plan for longevity.
Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know.
Live for today and enjoy each moment.

9 Comments:

At January 28, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

amen, girl.

 
At January 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post! Thank you for reminding your readers to Live and enjoy their lives.

 
At January 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

:) <3

 
At January 29, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Olga Marquez said...

BEAUTIFUL!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

"Say thank you, I love you, and great job.. to someone every day."

I'm taking this as a challenge for my week... sometimes I struggle with complimenting people. That's awful, I know.

Great Job on this post, it was beautiful.

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Amber! Hope everthing is great over in your life!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Olga!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Shaylynn. I always try to do this too but sometimes its hard. I have found that when I am not having such a great day, saying these things to someone else really brings a smile to my face bc then I am focusing on someone else insted of myself.

 
At August 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

i love this!

http://joanna-dan.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home