Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Link Up: What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my fellow blogging friends!!

Here's what I'm loving on this beautiful sunny day in Arizona...



Subway Art

My friend/co-workers bedroom with her new piece of Subway Art. LOVE this!!

Designer and creator: My Sister-In-Law Karen from http://apurpleprincess.blogspot.com/









Subway Art for Thanksgiving time!




Now it's your turn........

Link up your favorite crafts, ideas, recipes, posts, or other fun ideas that you would like to share with your fellow bloggers!
Visit some of the other links.
Have fun!

6 Comments:

At January 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I love the look of all of these!
I have a word canvas in my living room - it's one of my favorites pieces in my whole apartment :)

xo

 
At January 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM , Blogger henning love said...

i love the subway art too! i think the first one you posted is my favorite. a perfect reminder of what a husband and wife should do on a daily basis

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Meg,
The first one is pretty amazing!
I agree! So maybe this should be placed on the husbands side of the bed then! Haha!
Stopped by your blog and following you now.

 
At January 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Nice!
You should link it up on here!!
I want to see it!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

I like the first one the most!Lovely art :)I'm following you, return love back?
xo
Anastasia

 
At January 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger 21SaraLoves said...

Wow these are incredible. Love it!

www.21saraloes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home