Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Custom Business Cards from Moo

Lately I have really been considering starting my own photography company. I did my first engagement session for a good friend back in February and had so much fun with it. You can view the pictures HERE. I got so many compliments from friends, family and co-workers about how great the pictures looked and a handful of them recommended that I think about starting my own business on the side. Since High School, I have always had a passion for photography. Last year for Christmas, I got a brand new Nikon and now my passion for photography has increased even more. The more that I think about it, the more I want to just take a leap and just do it. One of my friends told me about looking into Moo for business cards. One their website when you search for business card designs, they have different categories off to the left hand side such as Arts & Crafts, Beauty, Health and Spa, Fashion, Photography & Film, etc. My favorites are the Snap Happy Landscape and the Snap Happy Portrait. Another option that I love is their mini cards too! Look how cute these are!! They also have the option if you want to design your own business cards too. Their website is clean, simple and very easy to navigate. If you are looking to get some new business cards, check out Moo!




Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 26, 2014 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I say, take the leap! You'll never know until you try. All the best! I'm headed over to check out Moo. Happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

 
At November 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Green Keeper on a golf course, and landscaper with experience, I'm asked, continually, for help with people's gardens.
For the homeowner, recycled plastic paving stones offer several
benefits. Consequently, individuals have two choices: They can bite the bullet and pay whatever
it takes to get their front yard up to snuff, or they
can see if they can do some or all of the work themselves.


Feel free to surf to my blog post; toboganium.com

 
At December 1, 2014 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your pictures turned out great so I say go for it! I especially love the bubble gum pics! So cute! I use MOO for my business cards and LOVE them!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home