Friday, September 12, 2014

Fashion Friday Link Up: Kimono Style Trend 2014

Happy Friday! Hope you have had a great week and you are ready for the weekend! 

One of my new favorite fashion trends right now for 2014 are kimonos. They are hitting stores everywhere! 

What I love about them is that they are light, delicate, flowy and have that bohemian look to them. Kimonos come in different styles, textures, and prints. The ones I try to look for are the ones that have the extra added detail of the fringe.

Have you purchased a kimono (or 2) (or 3) yet? If so what does it look like?

Hey....don't forget to link up your outfit below for Fashion Friday Link-Up!
Kimono



Not only can you wear kimonos in the Spring, Summer and Fall, but you can also wear them in the wintertime too! Just wear a long sleeve shirt underneath! I am loving this kimono striped sweater and this sequined kimono one too.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Straight A Style said...

Oh my gosh, I love kimonos! I have two and wear them both all the time. Thanks for adding me to your link up and for visiting.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

 
At September 14, 2014 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Danavee said...

Thanks so much for adding me!!!!!!!

Yes to kimonos! I need one!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home