Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What I Wore: Gold Necklace Blouse

Happy Monday! Oh....I mean Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you had a fabulous weekend, whether it was a relaxing one or one filled with friends, family and lots of fun. Ours was filled with friends, family and lots of fun for sure! We we on the go non-stop this weekend and I loved every single bit of it! Friday night we ordered in pizza, relaxed and watched movies together. Saturday had a celebration for my best friend, Paola who is now a US Citizen and did a girls night out. Sunday we went to church then to Josh's parents for Sunday dinner. Yesterday we hosted a bbq/pool party at our house (such a BLAST!!) around lunchtime and then went to dinner and to get some yogurt with family. I would say our weekend was pretty fantastic if you ask me! This outfit that I am featuring below is what I wore for girls night out. I am definitely a big jewelry girl, so when I found this shirt that already had an attached necklace, I couldn't pass it up! I love black and gold together and this necklace definitely adds a lot to this plain black blouse to make it feel chic and stylish.





top: thrifted // jeans: Kohls // shoes: Zulily // bracelet: thrifted // sunglasses: TJ Maxx 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the gold against the black!

I got my citizenship last year! Feels great! Congrats to your best friend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home