Monday, August 18, 2014

WEEKEND IN PICTURES.

//diy sprinkler made by my Husband Josh (tutorial on the blog this week!)//
//footprints//
//in the morning when I rise....give me Jesus//
//loving these cute new plants from IKEA they add just the right touch//
//new shoes (me: zulily E: payless//
// E screams.........."CANNONBALL!!"//
//pool day//
//got Shadow in the pool...he couldn't wait to get out//
  //Sunday Primary lesson "I Can Be Obedient//
//Josh making pancakes before church//
//pretty hair for church//
//look at that face!//

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2014 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Kati said...

Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
Well, that looks like a pretty perfect weekend to me!

Have the best week ever,
-Kati

 
At August 19, 2014 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You are so welcome! Hope you have a great week as well Kati!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home