Monday, April 14, 2014

I AM A MORMON MONDAY: MEET VALERIE


About me:
My name is Valerie and I blog at A Little Life Journal 

My blog is really just a family blog although it has taken some unexpected twists and turns since it began. We live in a small cottage by the sea on the East Coast of Scotland, and despite the weather, we love it here.

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is the surety that everything is working out exactly the way it is meant to. Feeling hopeless is feeling cast adrift with no course and no purpose. I hope for peace and happiness, which sounds like a cliche, but in the end its what my heart desires for myself and for everyone I care about.

How I live my faith:
I live my faith with love. Loving everyone does not come naturally to me (most of us?),  but its how our Savior lived His life and He is my Teacher. Love can be divided endlessly, love can build bridges, and move mountains and change lives forever. I try to live my life full of love. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” 

Thank You for including me in Mormon Monday Kimberly!
...................................................................................................................................................................

If you would like to be apart of I Am a Mormon Monday, 
please contact me and I will add you to the list! 
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com 


post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home