Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wedding Venue: Inspirador

 Two weeks ago my friend Christina and I worked at a wedding with the Photo Booth



The venue we worked at was called the Inspirador


Inspirador is located in the heart of downtown Chandler on Boston Street.
It is described as “hip yet historic” and is a gorgeous venue that is as unique and modern.

It is so simplistically beautifully, that it takes hardly any decor to make this place look amazing.
Each event is tailored to fit exactly what you want.

 You start with a clean slate and create your dream wedding.

The isle of poetry was my favorite feature by far.

As the bride walks down the isle, there are romantic quotes and poetry of all kinds.

I could not get enough of this place! It made me want to get married all over again!












Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This. This is fun. I could almost plan another wedding...

Aloha,

Stopping by from the hop, although in all honesty I forget which one. Following ya now and can't wait to read more. I wanted to personally invite you to An Aloha Affair. A sweet link up with beautiful creatives just like you. I hope you'll join me for the ride at Local Sugar Hawaii-- I would love to have ya with me on this beautiful wave called life.

xo,
Nicole
www.localsugarhawaii.com

 
At November 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thanks for stopping by! I will check it out!

 
At November 8, 2012 at 11:51 PM , Anonymous malibu wedding venue said...

With increasing need to throw parties or celebrating wedding ceremonies for maintaining a social status, the elite class is always in search of venue hire.There are now malibu wedding venue available for your celebrations.

 
At November 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Kelli  Mueller said...

Really, it’s that romantic? That isle of poetry is really something, especially for a bride. You know, the simplest sentimental act can stir a girl’s heart, as long as it remains sincere. I hope I can see it myself. :) And the place, from what I can see, is enough to accommodate your family and dear friends. Perfect for celebrating a special day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home