Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Testimony Tuesday





Good Morning! Happy Tuesday to you!

Today I want to introduce you to Brittany from Second Hand Solace
She is going to share a story with you about how God is always there looking out for
each of us even when we sometimes don't think He is. He is always there....ALWAYS.

Take it away Brittany!

 Blog
Twitter

Hello Diary Of A Brown Eyed Girl Readers! I'm so happy to have this opportunity to post over here today and share with you a story that recently happened to me (just his past week actually!).  For me, when I think of miracles or God working in my life, I think of the little moments that often have the biggest impact. 

This past week was a rough week. For many different personal reasons, I felt that it was time to end my relationship with my long term boyfriend.  I couldn't explain it all to you, I just felt as if it was "the right thing to do".  We broke up on Wednesday afternoon.  Two days later, on Friday, I received a text from an old friend that I had lost contact with.  The friend went on to explain that for some reason, they randomly thought of me Wednesday night, and then Thursday morning he woke up with the "rise and shine" song I used to sing to wake everyone up at camp stuck in their head.  The friend felt the need to pray for me and get back in contact with me to offer some encouragement.  I have no doubt that this was a "God thing".  God knew that this week was going to be a rough one and that I would need TONS of support and encouragement.  

Sometimes in life, it is easy to get so wrapped up in ourselves that we don't see the little ways God is working.  I am so glad that this friend reached out, and I don't think he will ever know how much his encouraging words meant to me.  Remember, God will never bring us to something that we can't handle. All we  need to do is rely on Him and he will bring us through the stormy parts of life.


Thanks for having me Kimberly!



Want to participate in Testimony Tuesday?
Email me if you are interested!

bostonksox@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

It is so amazing that you recognized that gift from God. So many people just go through their life without recognizing the mini miracles.

 
At November 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Isn't that great Lisa. I agree.
Hope you are having a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home