Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Blogging Project: Need Bloggers!

Okay guys I am starting a new project that I am super excited about!

I know...I know... another project.

If you don't know anything about my first project go HERE
I am still looking for more girls! Email me! bostonksox@gmail.com
Right now I am booked out through March 2013, but I want to keep this going as long as I can!
I love coming up with different blogging projects, especially ones
where we can all get involved and get to know more about one another
and our different backgrounds and experiences that we have been through.

All of us have a story.

This is why I love blogging!!

It's a safe place for all of us to share our struggles, triumphs, interests and experiences.
It's a place where we can lift up one another and support each other in this journey called life.

Isn't that what it's all about?
Or
Is it about how many followers you have?
How many comments you get a day?
How many emails you get a day?


I cannot tell you how many times I have read a blog (maybe it was yours) and have felt like
I need to hear what they were writing about and it gave me a whole new perspective.
What about you? Have you experienced the same thing?
I would love to hear some of your opinions! (comment below)

I believe that writing/journalism is good for the soul.

Blogging has changed me in a lot of different ways. It is a way for me to express myself, interact with different people, lift up others and to glorify my Heavenly Father.

I started my blog not too long ago. I had been praying daily for God to show me ways that I could help others and bring them to the knowledge of Him so that they could experience the pure happiness and peace that I felt.

I had come across the whole "blogging" thing a few times or more and found out that there were thousands upon thousands of different blogs out there. I wondered... "What do people actually blog about?" "Is there a purpose to this whole blogging thing?"

I then realized that was it! That was my answer!
I could use blogging as a way to share my experiences and my thoughts for the world to see.
Genius!!

I knew that blogging would take a lot of time and alot of effort. I wanted to create a blog with a purpose. A blog that had a meaning behind it. A blog that readers could visit to be uplifted and feel all warm and fuzzy inside after reading my entries. The best feeling for me is when I write a post and I get emails from my readers that tell me what I wrote was exactly what they need to hear or if they need advice or me to pray for them. When I get these emails I then know that my blog does have a purpose, my blog does have a meaning behind it, and most importantly I am helping others.


I have come up with a new project called:

Testimony Tuesday

Starting next Tuesday (October 16th) a new blogger will be featured every Tuesday.

This blogger will share a "testimony" story.

Examples:
*How you came to know God
*A story when you saw God work in your life
*How your life has changed with God in your life
*Have you witnessed a Miracle?

These are just examples that came to my mind.
You can come up with whatever your little heart desires!


Do you get the idea?

Okay...good!

Email me: bostonksox@gmail.com


What I will need from you:

*Picture
*Your Testimony story
*Blog link/Social Media Links

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM , Blogger The Millers said...

Cutest idea, ever! I love it

 
At October 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Cody Doll said...

I am in love with this idea.

Cody @Solemn Sound

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home