Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts



I have such a strong testimony of this scripture.

I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that has blessed us with scriptures to help guide us, teach us, and comfort us in times of distress and trouble. The more I study and meditate on the scriputures..

 I feel God's love more than ever. 

I feel peace. 

I feel joy. 

I feel purpose. 

I feel compassion. 

I feel grateful. 

I see miracles happen. 

I see daily blessings in my life and in the lives of others.
The scriptures are a light to guide us in the darkness. They are a compass to our lives to help us to know why we are here and where we are going. 

I love the scriptures.
 

Have a great Tuesday!


1 Comments:

At August 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Brooke Nicole said...

I LOOOVE your new header!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home