Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Bloggers
 I am currently loving these blogs:  


Dear Ajo Al's
Your Mexican food is so delicious.
Just thought I would let you know...

Dear Craigslist
I am looking to find a violin in decent condition
for a great price. Please contact me at bostonksox@gmail.com. 
Thanks!


Dear October
Can you come sooner than later so we can go on my birthday trip?

Dear Shadow Puppy
Thank you for being my morning alarm clock and helping me to get up.
I am so happy you are feeling better. Your such a good dog.
 
 
 
 
Stop by and link up tomorrow for the Show Off Saturday Link-Up.

3 Comments:

At August 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OK, Ajo Al's is amazing and we just went there the other day. Second, October is the best month of the year and my birthday month as well.

I feel connected to you:)

 
At August 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Durante said...

What do you get at Ajo AJ's? I'm a fan of Mexican food a lot; I'm a libra too!!! Though it sounds like you have something serious planned, I'm just working on making sure I invite myself to whatever I do that day.

 
At August 11, 2012 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That Mexican place sounds great! Too bad we don't have one near here! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Please stop by and link up to our new party, Keep Calm and Link Up! Would love to see you there!
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/2012/08/keep-calm-and-link-up-1.html

I'm a new follower!

Barbara @ Chase the Star

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home