Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bloggers Night of Fashion With Down East



Counting down the days...
I am so excited for this event to meet new bloggers and shop!
 I am a huge fan of Down East Basics and buy their clothes quite often. 
All of their clothing is classy, unique, and modest.





DownEast Basics believes that shopping should be a fun, guilt-free experience, and as a brand, they offer high-design looks on a bargain basement budget for today’s cost-conscious yet fashionable consumer. After holding two fun back to back blogger mixer events in July – they are holding two more events in August for new bloggers to attend who weren’t able to make it to a previous event this summer.

 

Date: Tuesday, August 21, Open House from 6:45-8:45PM 
(stop in whenever suits you between 6:45 and 8:45!)
Store: Tempe Marketplace, 2000 East Rio Salado Pkwy, Space #H-4, Tempe, AZ

 

15 Comments:

At August 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM , Blogger KatXoXo said...

It looks like such a cute little store!! Adorable :)

 
At August 6, 2012 at 5:38 AM , Blogger Marjorie said...

Love that pink skirt!

 
At August 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

It is! Their clothing is so cute!

 
At August 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know me too! I don't think there has been anything I haven't thought was cute at Down East!

 
At August 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Kelsea Echo said...

Oh my gosh, that store looks so cute!!

 
At August 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Beautiful blog. Following :)

 
At August 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Courtney M said...

Love their little girl clothes!!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

what is the AZ blogger thing? I live right near there!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE their clothes...

 
At August 7, 2012 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Laura said...

So jealous!! I love this store and wish I could join in on the fun!! :) Guess I'll have to do some online shopping! Ha

 
At August 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

This store is pretty amazing!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Jamie!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know they are too cute!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I signed up through AZ Blogger Network and got an invite for it.
Its just a blogger meet up to meet and greet with new bloggers and shop!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

They usually have some great sales online that you could check out!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home