Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jewelry Swap

I participated in a jewelry swap hosted by Melissa over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.
I love jewelry and have so much of it (105 necklaces to be exact)
 that I don't always get the opportunity to wear a lot of it.

So instead of buying more jewelry,
why not gift it to somone else who might get some more wear out of it?! 

I was paired up with Sabrina Alley from bybreenah.blogspot.com
She sent me this great necklace.....I have already worn it a few times. Thanks so much Sabrina!

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Courtney B said...

105 necklaces?? Seriously? That's amazing! I only have.... 3. How SAD is that?!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes ma'am! I am a huge fan of jewelry. Most of the pieces I find are at F21 and have just collected them over the years :)

Hope you are having a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home