Thursday, March 29, 2012

Communication.


I love this quote! It's so true!

I am deeply grateful for the privilege of going to my Heavenly Father in prayer. I cannot imagine my life without having constant communication with Him.

I am thankful for the countless times He has heard and answered my prayers time and time again. There have been times when I receieve an answer right away and there have been times when I have to be patient and wait for an answer, which is sometimes difficult... but completely worth it because I know that He knows best and His ways are perfect for my life.

I have witnessed many blessings and miracles in my life from prayer.

I finally have inner peace and happiness knowing that I don't have to do it on my own anymore...I now have Him.

I wouldn't want it any other way.....

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Olga said...

I'm trying to become better at this as well! It's comforting to know that you don't have to worry, because we don't have to do it alone. Although you're right sometimes we need to be patient and wait for an answer!

http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

 
At March 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Blogger ★ JASMINE ★ said...

love the photo + caption!
great blog miss!
Xx

 
At March 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

I have heard something similar, LOVE THAT and SO SO TRUE. I think it was Peter that was known as "camel knees peter" because he was on his knees so much in prayer and before the Lord!

 
At March 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Rochelle said...

http://justinandrochelleallen.blogspot.com/2010/03/faux-canvas-picture.html

I had a hard time finding the R.S. activities post you asked about. But, this is a great project for super saturday. Hope it helps!

 
At March 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Amen! It's so amazing to pray and trust Him, and see Him work everything out perfectly. :)

 
At March 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Love Love it!! I always feel so privileged to have the honor of being able to go to God in prayer. :)

Love your blog. I'm now a follower.
Come visit mine sometime.

www.cqshots.blogspot.com

 
At March 31, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger afraley226 said...

Girl, you are absolutely right, I totally agree with everything you said! Prayer is such a precious gift.

Side note: I tagged you in my post today! It's a fun little Q&A, I hope you do it:)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home