Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Wreath Tutorial- 5 Easy Steps




I am so excited to share this tutorial with you today!

Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner... 

Why not make  a little something to adorn your front door??



What You Will Need:

*Grapevine wreath (I purchased mine @ Goodwill for $1.50)

*Tulle (in my craft stash)

*Ribbon (in my craft stash)

*Plastic Easter Eggs (Dollar Tree)

* Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks



Step One:

Cut pieces of tulle and ribbon to tie around your wreath. I cut my strips in different lengths so they weren't all the same length.

Step Two:

Start tying your tulle and ribbon all the way around your wreath. I placed each strip of tulle and ribbon pretty close together so I could fit a lot and make it look fuller.

Step Three:

Get out your plastic eggs and arrange them in the order that you want before you start gluing them on.

Step Four:

Put a generous amount of hot glue on each egg to make sure it stays and doesn't fall off.

Step Five:

Place eggs all around your wreath, whether you want them all to go one direction or in different directions its completely up to you!


Ta-Da!! You are all finished!

Now hang that pretty lil' wreath on your front door to show it off!



**Linking up with Modern (Modest) Beauty**



4 Comments:

At March 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

This is so cute...I would love if you would add it to the Lovely Things Thursday linky party!
Modern Modest Beauty

 
At March 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Jenny! I just added it :)
Btw...I love your blog!

 
At March 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

Really pretty and looks like I could actually do it!!! Thanks for posting!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger afraley226 said...

Super cute blog AND super cute wreath! Love! New follower:)
Autumn
http://missesinthemaking.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home