Friday, September 5, 2014

Video: Thrift Haul

Happy Friday (insert happy dance here). Today I am SO excited to share this thrift haul video with you. I have been thinking about new ways to take my blog to the next level and have decided that videos are the perfect idea. Sometimes its great to see the person behind the blog. You can kind of get an idea through their writing, but it's even better to see them on camera.
Hope you have a great day and hope you enjoy the video!

     

What kind of videos would you like to see? (makeup, hair, diy projects, etc?)
Comment below with your ideas/opinions on what you would like to see!

Subscribe to My Channel HERE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Kerrin Chance said...

$1 dollar! ;D

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home