Monday, September 8, 2014

Marie Natie All Natural Cosmetics

Today I am so excited to be collaborating with Marie Natie Cosmetics. What I really love about her cosmetics is that they are all natural and are formulated without any of the following ingredients or chemicals.

*Parabens
*Sulfates
*Synthetic Fragrances
*Synthetic Dyes
*Petro-Chemicals
*Phthalates 
    
When it comes to makeup, I very rarely if at all think about the "all natural" aspect of it. I normally just buy what I like and most of the products I use are from Rimmel, Cover Girl or Neutrogena. To be honest though, after looking around on the Marie Natie website and researching what is really in the makeup that we wear really got me thinking. I wonder how much of that I actually put on my face! Kind of interesting when you think about.

Marie sent me one of her lip glosses and an eyeliner to test out. I fell in love with both! Their lip gloss is amazing! They gave my lips the perfect shine and shimmer and I love the subtle pink color too. I also got to try the brown eyeliner. It goes on really smooth and stays on all day long. Normally I wear black, but after trying the brown color, its kind of growing on me. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the makeup products that Marie Natie has to offer here.

Do you use any "all natural" cosmetics? If so, which ones?



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I use many products from a swiss brand called Just. and yes they are natural!
www.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home