Thursday, June 6, 2013

MY LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson // Hat: Boutique in Sedona // Dress: TJ Maxx // Purse #1: Thrifted //  Shoes: Ross //
Purse #2: Nordstrom //  Bracelet: Thrifted // Ring: FREE // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Lipstick: Clinique





 
 














 

I love this little black dress so much. Whenever I go shopping other than thrifting,
the very first thing I do is make a bee-line to the sale or clearance rack. I honestly can't
justify paying full price for anything anymore because if I can get it cheaper I am all
about it! So lets talk about cheap okay? I found this Max Edition dress on the clearance
rack at TJ Maxx for just $10! Wahoo! Now that's what I'm talking about! That's how I shop!

I love how versatile this dress is. I can dress it up with some sexy heels, a clutch, bangles and
some earrings. Or...I can dress it down with some sandals and a cute fedora as the one shown.

I also couldn't decide which purse to pair the dress with so I would love your vote!

Which looks better. Purse #1 or Purse #2?


Meet my new photographer, my dear friend Paola.
I love her so much. I am so greatful for her frienship.
She is seriously a true gem. There's no doubt that God brought us together.

She just started a blog too! Head on over and show her some love!

You can visit her blog HERE

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM , Blogger  said...

You're lovely. And your hair is getting long!!

 
At June 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thanks Tab! Right back atcha! It's those pre-natals that I'm taking!

 
At June 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!! SO cute!!! That hat looks great! Why have I not seen that?!?

 
At June 6, 2013 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so lovely! the hat is so cute :)

 
At June 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks friend! The hat is Paola's hat. I want to steal it..believe me!

 
At June 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home