Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today I am 28.




Today is my 28th birthday. Time flies by! I can't believe I will be 30 in just 2 years! Ahh!

 Looking back at the years that have come and gone,
I am struck by how much I am not who I would have imagined I might be.

I am so grateful for where I am at in my life.

I have so my gratitude in my heart today and I owe it all to my Heavenly Father.

I  often get these little glimpses of what our future is going to look like. I am so excited!
I feel like the best is yet to come!

I feel like I am on this wonderful journey not knowing what is going to happen next!

Sometimes when I think I know best, God steps right in and changes the situation and makes it even better!

I am so very grateful for this wonderful like I have been given.

I am thankful for my friends, my family, my husband, my Heavenly Father and my Savior.



"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations"
-Jeremiah 1:5

17 Comments:

At October 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Faith said...

Happy Birthday! I hope this is your best year yet!!!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Camille said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I kind of think I would enjoy some Creme Brulee for my birthday. Thank you very much. Happy Birthday!!!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Rissi said...

Happy birthday, Kimberly - hope its a great day for you! :-)

 
At October 3, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger The Millers said...

Happiest birthday!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger alyssa said...

happy birthday!!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger SEL said...

happy happy birthday!!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

Have a lovely day- I love my 30s (only had a few months so far but I think they really suit me).Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At October 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Hope you have a fun birthday! Eat lots of cake :)

 
At October 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Katie Did What said...

LOVE that verse! Happy birthday, beautiful!!
xo

 
At October 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

"The best is yet to come". I think that's an attitude we should strive to have all the time. Love it. Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy your day. (:

 
At October 3, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true :)

 
At October 3, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Sola ante el espejo said...

Happy birthday! Nice blog. Follow each other?
http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

 
At October 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for following! Following you back!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Lesley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! x

 
At October 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous Patricia said...

Dear Kimberly,
Happy Happy Birthday. Looks like things are fantastic with you!

XO Pat

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home