Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Making Memories Through Scrapbooking


 I want to scrapbook because life is short, time goes by fast and I want to remember it.

I want to remember all the good times..the laughter, the fun and
I never want to forget the tough times and the challenges either.

I want to remember the big events and the celebrations and
the little every day moments that matter most.

I want to scrapbook because I don't want to forget for one second
how beautiful this world is and how very very lucky I am.

I want to scrapbook because I want my future children 
to know their Mom and know how much I truly love them.

I want to scrapbook because I want to tell my story..because 
if I don't....who will??


Here are a few pages I did for our wedding....
 






6 Comments:

At August 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Oh yes, I love love this. Very soon, I would love to make a wedding scrapbook soon. We finally got our pictures back (a year after our wedding), and I'm excited to start on mine :)

lifemedschoolwife.blogspot.com

 
At August 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Durante said...

Someone told me that my blog is almost as good as a scrap book... though I know I can't hold it in my hand. Hopefully someday I can do something like what you've done. It looks great!

 
At August 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Sara! You totally should. I would love to see pictures of it when you are done!

 
At August 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes...I agree. Blogging is a way for us to record our memories and our lives greatest moments. That is the thing about scrapbooks..you can hold them in your hand and look at them. There are actually a lot of people who would love to have their own but don't have the time. I have had many thoughts about charging people for me to create scrapbooks for them.
Thank you...just getting started!

 
At August 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't scrapbooked in a long time. I need to get back to doing it! I have yet to do my wedding from 200...but I think I may have subconsciously traded scrapbooking with blogging! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

 
At September 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Nicole-Lynn said...

Life is too short.. isn't that the truth! This is a great reminder for me to start our wedding album! It's been over a year! haha

Yours turned out so nice! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home