Friday, August 24, 2012

The Book That Changed My Life

The Book of Mormon has changed my life more than I could have ever imagined. It is one of my most valued possessions. Every time I read it, I am overcome by the impact that it has had in my life and I feel closer to my Heavenly Father. I've had too many prayers answered through this book, too many important spiritual promptings while reading it, too many insights gleaned from its pages to see the Book of Mormon as anything other than the word of God.

I am so grateful for The Book of Mormon and for the beautiful truths it contains. Reading it has enhanced my understanding and appreciation for the Bible even more, and opened my heart to the idea that God speaks to, and loves, all the people on the earth. The Book of Mormon contains an ancient account of God's workings and teachings with the people who lived on the American continent and of Christ's visitation to them. It bears a powerful testimony that God loves all His children-- male, female, black, white, Jew, Gentile, righteous, wicked-- the same. His love is all encompassing and every time I read The Book of Mormon I feel that. Because of this book I better understand the nature of God and why I am here on the earth. I treasure that knowledge above all else.
 



For your free copy of The Book of Mormon, email me 



I will mail you a copy of the Book of Mormon along with a personalized letter.



*Do you have a testimony of the Book of Mormon?
Please share your thoughts below....

Visit the new Facebook page I just created. Press "Like" if you are a fan of it!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/immormon

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I love my Book of Mormon and Bible. They so fully compliment each other. When I open my books, it feels like coming home.

 
At August 24, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Niamh said...

The Book of Mormon reminds me to have faith, and that I am loved and watched over. Thank you for this post!

 
At August 24, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts about the Book of Mormon! Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home