Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Friend
Thank you so much for being there for me always. You rock!



Dear Nose
Will you please stop the sniffling already?!?!



Dear Cough
Ummm..I have had enough already. Come on!



Dear Sunrise
You are beautiful. What a nice way to start my day.



Dear SAVERS
I love you for having 50% off on Labor Day. YES!!



Dear Tabitha
I am so excited to meet little Brody.
You look fantastic and are seriously the cutest little prego woman I have ever seen!!

 



***Watch out for my SHOP Babichic Boutique***
***COMING SOON***

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Rissi said...

Cute post, Kimberly.

Hope you get feeling all better - and happy weekend. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home