Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear camera
 I'm so glad I found you and you have made your way back into my life.

Dear Laundry 
Wanna help me out and just clean yourself this time around?

Dear Summer Tan 
 I plan to have you after this weekend.

Dear Brother
It was so nice to see you. I miss you! Move to Arizona already would ya?!?!

Dear SAVERS
You pretty much rock my world. 

Dear Vacation
You were amazing and much needed. I hope to experience you again real soon. 


Dear Friends
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!





Weekend Bloggy Reading

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
my website: mens designer ankle shoes

 
At July 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

Such a cute post! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) For some reason GFC won't let me log in properly. I'll try again later.

Warmly,
Karla
http://TheClassyWoman.blogspot.com

 
At July 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Joy Shana said...

Lol, like the write up, nice blog, follow each other?
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

 
At July 27, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Vivian said...

You should see my MOUNTAIN...not even close to getting done...

 
At July 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

oh gosh, i miss my summer tan. haven't had one for a while. and yay to finding your camera!
xo TJ

 
At July 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Karla!
Hope you have a great weekend!

 
At July 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Joy! Now following you!

 
At July 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know same here! Living in AZ you would think I would have SOME color right!?!?
Have a fabulous weekend TJ!

 
At July 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Joy Shana said...

Just followed you back;)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home