Friday, May 11, 2012

I Love You Mom.


NOTE: Make sure you have a tissue(s) in hand when viewing this video..





Mother's day is a wonderful time to for each of us to take a moment and honor motherhood. Motherhood is not merely defined by the bearing and raising of children but is rather a statement regarding the divine nature of women. All women, whether or not they bear children, can fulfill the role of mothers. The work they do should also be remembered as we celebrate Mother's Day.

There are not enough words to express just how much my Mother means to me.
She is kind, caring, supportive, loving and fun to be around.

I hope and pray that the day when I become a Mother, that I will be able to possess all the qualities that she has as a Mother.

I thank the Lord each day for blessing me with such a wonderful Mother.

I love you Mom.

Wishing all of you mamas in the world a Happy Mother's Day this weekend.

Hope it's a GREAT one!

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Holly said...

this is beautiful!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Holly! I hope you and your Mom had a wonderful Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home