Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Shine Project: Birthday Party

Our company, Gamez on Wheelz was featured on The Shine Project blog today. Ashley's son loved our Game truck! See Ashley's pictures and company review below. To book your party or event, visit our website for pricing and specials!


Birthdays are a fun and magical time around our house. Zoe and Shiloh have brought in a new excitement for every holiday, and I love celebrating things with them. Last month Shiloh turned 8 years old, and he's been anticipating it for a long time! I always grew up having the most exciting birthday because my parents really put time into them, and I wanted to do the same for my kids. Last year was the first time I threw them parties, and it stressed me out SO bad. So, for this year, I knew that I needed something fun, different, and also low maintenance so that I wouldn't get all stressed with kids running everywhere and needing a million different activities planned.

The first time I talked to the crew over at Gamez On Wheelz, I knew that I had found the ultimate birthday party jackpot! The huge game truck pulled up to our house 15 minutes before Shilohs party started. They have a staff member who sets everything up, and helps the kids with the games throughout the party. When Shiloh walked into the truck, he started SCREAMING. Actually, all of the kids did, they loved it! They had TONS of games to choose from, and I personalized it so that they didn't have access to games that were rated Mature. In the back of the truck is a stage and another TV for the kids to play DDR. The girls were dancing on that stage the whole party, it was the cutest thing. Inside the truck are four huge TVs, which can accommodate 4 players per TV. At one point I looked inside to find my brother, brother-in-law and husband all playing the new Madden football game. It really is perfect for any age, and it is probably the best party that Shiloh will ever have!

The Gamez on Wheelz crew can go anywhere in Phoenix, and do parties, staff events, block parties… anything! I highly recommend it, and we had a blast!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2014 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Andi said...

What a great party/event for kids! The fun is all contained and the kids have a blast!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home