Monday, February 25, 2013

Love Makes the World Go Round


This time of year brings back so many memories as Josh and I met, 
became great friends, fell in love and then got married. 

I just saw this video this morning of a marriage proposal and I just had to show you guys.

This video is so packed with LOVE, it will make your heart skip a beat or two.

I have to admit that I shed a couple of tears. 

It reminds me of the happiness, excitement and love I felt when Josh proposed to me.

I hope you guys enjoy the video and have a Monday packed full of LOVE!




Baby Update: 
We are still trying. Nothing yet.
 Continuing to trust in God's perfect timing and His perfect plan. 
Trusting Him gives me peace and hope that everything will work out.
It will work out. It always does work out. God is good & faithful. 
I am holding onto His promises.


FYI:
Be sure to check back in tomorrow and link up.

I am Co-Hosting a HUGE GFC Blog Hop with Melissa of 
 The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife

It's going to be GREAT!!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At February 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

That is an amazing proposal. No guy can follow that one up...

 
At February 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Brittany T. said...

i saw this video a few months ago!! it was SOOO sweet! and you're right, God is good and faithful. it'll happen :)

 
At February 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Brittany Michelle said...

Following you from the GFC Hop! I am looking forward to reading more!

Brittany Michelle
blog.thesapphirebee.com

 
At February 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I'm your newest follower via the GFC Blog Hop :) Excited to read more!

xoxo. kylie
www.kandcamera.com

 
At February 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Irfan said...

I'm your newest follower via the GFC Blog Hop! Hope you will return the favor..
http//fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

 
At February 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Bri Blakney said...

found you on the blog hop!! Your blog is precious!! I'll be praying with you for a baby!! I don't understand God's ways, but trusting Him is the best thing you can do!! (I actually just had a friend guest post for me about her struggle with infertility...like I said, I"ll be praying for you!!)

briblakney.blogspot.com

 
At February 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous ehms said...

The video was lovely. Goodluck with the baby. Following you via gfc blog hop. Hoping for a follow back. Have a nice day!

http://merdinein.blogspot.com

 
At February 26, 2013 at 1:05 AM , Blogger Shauna Quintero said...

Following you from the GFC Bloghop!

God has the perfect baby ready to come to you at the perfect time. Hang in there!

www.MommaCandy.com

 
At February 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM , Blogger lilliesandsilk said...

Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm a new follower:) Enjoy your day!


Carissa
Lillies & Silk

 
At February 26, 2013 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVED the video!! Found you through the GFC Hop. I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll stop by and follow back! :)

 
At February 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly! Found you from the GFC hop. Let me just say that I love your blog style and you're gorgeous. ☺
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with another baby. Good luck to you! *Crossing finger*
Love,
Your Newest Follower
{http://thebackwardsbride.blogspot.com}

 
At April 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Ginny said...

Totally agree, so blessed to have the friends I do!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home