Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters Link-Up



Dear Husband
I appreciate and love you so much.
I am so thankful that you are apart of my life.
Thank you for being the hard worker that you are.
It brings me peace knowing that you will do everything
in your power to support us and our future family.

Dear New Home
We are so excited to move in!
You are the perfect starter home for us.
Thank you for being available for us to find you.

Dear Blogging Friends
Can you believe that there are
6 days left until Thanksgiving
and only 39 days until Christmas?!?!
Where has this year gone! Seriously!

Dear Followers
Thank you for following
Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl.
I have reached 500 followers!
All because of YOU...
It means so much to me!

Dear Pinterest
I am getting so many amazing
ideas for Thanksgiving, Christmas
and neat DIY projects for our new home!

Dear Heavenly Father
This has been a season of
so many wonderful blessings.
Thank you for always providing
for us and answering our prayers.
We are so grateful for you.
We love you so very much.
 

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger renae said...

Kimberly! hi!

nice letters and nice sentiments. for some reason this blog hop resembles "Thank you Notes" on Jimmy Fallon and I always tend to think there will be a snarky punchline at the end. hmmmmmm. LOL

 
At November 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Lovely letters, and congrats on the new home! I hope you post some pictures... 500 followers? How in the world do you do that? I have struggled for years just to get to my 142! I guess I am just not as marketable.

 
At November 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Rissi said...

Love this post! Almost ready to post my 'fourth edition.' :)

 
At November 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

Of course! Your blog is adorable. And printables? Yes!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger thecottagediaries said...

Lovely letters. Congrats on 500 followers! Thanks for your comment on my blog, following back!

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

 
At November 20, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Pinterest is a blessing and a curse! I have so many ideas pinned for decorations for Christmas! I can't wait to start making some of them and to decorate this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home