Thursday, December 8, 2011

A-Z of Me


                                                                    
A. Age: 27..two months ago

B. Bed size: California King (Josh is 6'5" and looks like a line-backer)

C. Chores that you hate: I would have to say laundry. There is just the two of us and you would think I was doing for a family of 6!!

D. Dogs: I love dogs, but not to have them when living in an apartment.


E. Essential start to your day: Morning scripture study and prayer. This is a must. Makes my day go so much better.


F. Favorite color: PINK


G. Gold or Silver:  Silver fan but I have bought a few gold pieces lately.


H. Height: 5'4" I know...I'm a shorty.


I. Instruments you play: I used to play the violin, but stopped playing after awhile. Going to start playing again. Item on my Christmas list.


J. Job title: Let's just change this to job title(s). Here we go... Secretarial Assistant for a Law Firm in Scottsdale, P/T Promotional Model, P/T Glamour Girl for Glamour on Wheels, and P/T crafter.



K. Kids: Love them and want them! 4 to be exact! This will be happening in the near near future ;)


L. Live: in Scottsdale, Arizona


M. Mother’s name: Mary. She is the best Mom ever. I cherish her to pieces.






N. Nicknames: My friends call me Kim-Kim, Pocahontas, Kimmy (which I hate)
Mr. has a few of his own selections of nicknames (Baby Love, Sugar Plum Gum Drop, Spanky, and Gorgeous)


O. Overnight hospital stays:  Never. Knock on wood.


P. Pet peeves: Clothes/ wet towels on the floor and dishes in the sink


Q. Quote from a movie: 
     "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
      -Pat Morita as The Emperor in "Mulan"


R. Right or left handed: Righty


S. Siblings: I come from a small family. I only have one brother who is 24


                                                                    
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 am

U. Underwear: Is comfortable

V. Vegetable you hate: I love my veggies. They do your body good.

W. What makes you run late:  I'm the type of person who shows up 10-15 minutes early.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: A couple of years ago I was getting horrible migraines a couple of times a week. I went to the doctor and they took a Cat Scan to make sure I didn't have a something seriously wrong like a tumor.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Ooh, I'm such a foodie and I love cooking especially when using our crock-pot.
 


                                                        King Ranch Chicken Casserole


Z. Zoo animal: Penguins are fun! 

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

What a lovely blog! I also love penguins and veggies :)

 
At December 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lisa! I appreciate you stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home