Friday, December 9, 2011

Belated Birthday Gift


Yes!! I was super excited when I opened up my belated birthday gift and this is what I found.

Can I tell you how excited I am that this movie is now out on DVD!!

I am torn though because I have heard from so many people that you should read the book first and then watch the movie. I have also heard that the book is beyond what the movie has to offer.

Soooooooooo......

- Read the book first then watch the movie?
or
- Watch the movie first then read the book?


Suggestions????

4 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Jeneric Generation said...

I read the book first, and then saw the movie. So that is my unbiased suggestion to you! ;-) The movie actually does a really good job portraying the heart of the book, but the book includes a lot more of the personal stories of the characters. As per usual in movie adaptations.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I am watching the movie as I'm typing this! I've read the book too..I would say read the book first! But the movie is really great too! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Loves to you! :)

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you for your suggestions and comments!
I am going to start reading the book tomorrow.

Harija...I am following you now ;)

 
At December 9, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't read the book or seen the movie, so I'm not sure. Although, I've heard both are fabulous! That book is on my must-read list for sure. I'd love to hear what you think of it. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home