Monday, November 16, 2015

Arizona Walks

(Baby) Outfit: Carters // (Kaelyn) Top: Carters // Flip Flops: Target // Jeans: Thrifted

Here in Arizona, the weather is finally starting to cool down from the heat. Not only is this my favorite time of year because of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but because the weather here in Arizona is just perfect. When the weather gets like this, our favorite thing to do is be outside and especially go for long walks around our neighborhood. I love to feel the cool breeze, listen to the birds, and love watching Kaelyn ride her bike laughing, smiling and having fun. 

What are some of the things your family does outside to have fun? 

Come follow me on Instagram to see more of our adventures!  


2 Comments:

At November 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM , Anonymous Jessa said...

Cute photos! I live in AZ too, and I'm loving this cooler weather.

 
At November 16, 2015 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Jessa! Where are you in Arizona? I am in Chandler :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home