Saturday, May 2, 2015

Some Really Exciting News

 
We received the best letter in the mail last week. Our adoption court date has been set for June 8th and we couldn't be more excited! We have had this sweet girl since April of last year. It has definitely been an emotional roller coaster to say the least. Fostering has been one of the best things I have experienced in my life, but also one of the most difficult too. It has been an emotional roller coaster filled with happiness, joy, gratitude, sorrow, heartache, fear, and doubt. Would I have changed any of it or have I ever wished that we would have never accepted this call to foster? Absolutely not. I wouldn't trade any of those emotions or any of the difficult times for anything. Nothing at all. In just a little over a month, this little angel with be apart of our forever family and that makes it all so worth it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At May 2, 2015 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Tanya said...

This is great news! Congrats to you both. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story :)

 
At May 2, 2015 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Coach Donna Ward said...

Wow - this is amazing - Congratulations! And how wonderful for you all - What an important life changing decision - I am in awe and so happy to hear this :)

 
At May 2, 2015 at 1:20 PM , Blogger yours truly said...

Congratulations! My husband and I are interested in foster-to-adopt and hope one day we will be able to achieve it!

bekahcurtiss.blogspot.com

 
At May 2, 2015 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Awe, what a blessing for all concerned!

 
At May 3, 2015 at 2:04 AM , Blogger Melissa Baker said...

Good luck!

 
At May 3, 2015 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Melissa Baker said...

Good Luck!

 
At May 3, 2015 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

Congratulations!! I have a feeling I'll foster, one day. Thank you for doing such a wonderful thing and bringing this sweet girl into your eternal family!

 
At May 3, 2015 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so awesome!!! Congratulations! =)

 
At May 6, 2015 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you - I would say good luck, but you don't need it :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home